Vegan, wheat free, sugar free and raw. This is great to have in the esky as a snack when doofing, especially in hot weather; it provides a good hit of energy.
2 cans of chickpeas (I look for the ones without sugar and with the least amount of numbers)
1 can kidney beans (Again, look for the ones without sugar and fewest numbers)
3-4 sticks of celery
1 red capsicum
1 cob of corn
200g green beans
1-2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Cut the corn off the cob and boil for 5 minutes to cook it, let it cool, then add to container listed in step 2.
- Strain the chickpeas and kidney beans and put them in a large plastic container (with an air tight lid).
- Dice the beans, carrots, celery and capsicum into cubes about the same size as the chick peas, then add to the plastic container mentioned in step 2.
- Crush the garlic and mix into the apple cider vinegar, then add to the bean mix.
- Put the lid on and shake the container until it is well mixed.
Keep refrigerated. It will last about 4 days.